Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stash report October 8, 2017


I found a few fun fabrics at Joann. I love the Kellogs brand fabric.


And what  a fun fabric idea with Crayola

And a few remnants and a cream jelly roll


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 342 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 9 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 305 1/2 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  37 yards used more than added.

just a little bit more...





The last of the spray painting on our house is done. We will probably be trim painting for years, but at least the wood is covered.

I don't think I have shown the finished knit the sky scarf I started last year at this time. Every day I checked the sky and knit the color that I saw. Read my post here. I started it as a knit along at church, but I am the only one who did it. 3 others bought the yarn, but I don't think they started the knitting. I enjoyed the process, and now it is time to start a new winter project. Socks are the easiest to start today.


I have cut some more glitter blocks from a new bag of scraps

and I have a finished 6 inch block for the cheddar sampler called tic tac toe

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

2 comments:

  1. I want to shop at YOUR JoAnn fabric store. The one near me rarely has such great fabrics, are even more rarely quilting remnants. I like the scrapiness of your cheddar sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job of refreshing your stash this year with some fun acquisitions. That's a fun idea for making a scraf, love the color combinations you picked.

    ReplyDelete