Friday, July 26, 2024

every which way finish goal

I chose finishing this ufo as my one monthly goal for July. I am guessing I started it in 2016. It was a 5 quilt project in 2022 to get it finished with a border. It has waited to be quilted until this month. It is a pattern called every which way. I had a fat quarter bundle of happy fabrics and found the pattern in a quilt shop in Utah. I would happily make it again. But, I think that a lot about my older projects. It is like seeing it again for the first time after so much time has passed.



58 x 64 = 12 yards






I think I still have a quilt to be quilted that I started in 2013 that is the oldest. But I have gone from 34 quilts in the closet to 7. I am really grateful for the time to finish them.

I am linking to:


9 comments:

  1. I think I have made this quilt many years ago and donated it. You have done so well and getting your to be quilted pile whittled down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From 33 to 7 -- that's an impressive reduction! The arrows are a fun pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work on your every which way quilt. Nice to get your projects done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. It really is so hard to get our projects to the finish line. Thanks for sharing a really lovely and fun quilt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of the border and binding that match. It works well on this quilt that reads red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very fun quilt! Wow from 34 to 7? You've done very well with your 5 quilt challenge. Congrats on all the progress over the last couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute quilt! So fun to revisit the past and get another WIP finished. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/31/wednesday-wait-loss-391

    ReplyDelete