Friday, September 27, 2024

cheddar jubillee finish

cheddar jubilee is finished and is my one monthly goal for September.

This is an older ufo from 2017. I made many of the sampler blocks in that year. After I assembled the top, I lost it until I found it misplaced in 2024. I was finally able to add it to the 5 quilt project, and work on it until it is finished. This combines my favorite color - yellow, my favorite kind of scrappy, my favorite recycled shirts, and my favorite string piecing. And I was a big fan of Bonnie Hunter. Thinking I had lost this forever has made this a very satisfying finish.


71 x 80 = 17 yards





I am linking to:

TGIFF

4 comments:

  1. Thats a fun one! Glad you found it and were able to finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowey zowey!! What a quilt!!! Amazing! Great rediscovery and finish, Maggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scrappy finish. Glad it turned up. Wish I could make more progress on my UFOs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finish! Always great when you can find an old UFO (lost or not) and finally bring it to a finish. You say "was" a Bonnie Hunter fan? I've always admired you work on her designs, will you not make any more?

    ReplyDelete