Friday, August 16, 2024

neutral territory finish

Neutral territory is an older ufo from 2013. My local quilt shop carried this line of fabric and had a free pattern. I really liked the shop sample and bought what I would need to make it. The colors are rich and satisfying. The pattern was easy. I chose it for the 5 quilts project last month and had a chance to finish it this month. It doesn't look like any of my latest quilts, so it was a fun change.


48 x 60 = 8 yards


I used flannel for the backing and sewing machine to bind it.




I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving these colors and the scrappy look. Great for year 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous neutral scrappiness for a great finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's certainly different! I had to look again, and again to figure out the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty one, Maggie! Love the neutrals with a few dark browns and blues thrown in. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown and teal is such a pretty color combination. Congrats on finishing another oldie, but goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such fun to revisit the fabrics and colors we loved when we first started quilting! Very pretty finish. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/08/21/wednesday-wait-loss-394

    ReplyDelete