Friday, October 18, 2024

Box kite finish

Box kite is finished. This is an older ufo from 2017 and is a Bonnie Hunter's pattern from her book addicted to scraps.  In 2023, I started cutting the borders for this quilt as part of the rainbow scrap challenge. I could cut so many in each color as it was called as the color of the month. In march of this year, I started assembly of the blocks as part of my 5 quilt project. And, I quilted and bound it in October. I sure love all the scrappiness. It is fun to see the secondary and more patterns after finishing.

74 x 82 = 22 yards





I am linking to:

TGIFF

9 comments:

  1. A lovely scrappy quilt! Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. Such a joyful quilt. Congrats on the colourful finish. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Congratulations on another fine finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous quilt, Maggie! I love all the scrappy color and the secondary designs you get, too. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty indeed, a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty finish. You've done so well with your 5 quilt project this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scrappiness and love Bonnie Hunter quilts! Congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete