Sunday, October 27, 2024

stash report October 28, 2024

I bought 2 yards of kona snow on sale. I am restocking neutrals for any projects next year.

2 yards


stash report October 28, 2024 

fabric added this week: 2 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 80 yards    

fabric used:  - 0 yards - I didn't have a finish this week.

fabric used year to date for 2024: 587 yards 

588 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week. I am definitely getting back into the groove

I am continuing clockwise with my Christmas rug. I have started on the next house.


last week


this week

I am linking:

3 comments:

  1. Your stash metrics are really awesome. I'm very envious. So glad you are getting back into the groove with your stitching stuff. The rug is really coming along. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the village emerging on your tree skirt! Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors of the house. It is important to have neutrals on hand.

    ReplyDelete