I took some purple scraps with me to Friday sew. September's color for the rainbow scrap challenge is purple, and I started cutting for a new paper pieced block I am making - crackers and jam
stash report August 30, 2026
fabric added this week: 0 yards
fabric added year to date for 2026: 17 yards
fabric used this week: 0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2026: 124 yards with 30 yds donated to guild
I have used 123 yards more than I have added.
I sewed 4 days last week.
I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-
I am working on the last block which has 2 sections. This part is smaller than the first section. This is a pond with a fish. Beside it will be a rooster.
This is the final picture of my stars and stripes rug. It is steamed and finished. I should go back to my huge Christmas rug, but, I have another patriotic rug I want to hook. Maybe I will do both.
| 12 inches by 24 inches |
I am linking:
15 min to stitch at life in pieces
No comments:
Post a Comment