Friday, August 28, 2026

week 5 yellow scraps

We have a 5th week in  August for the rainbow scrap challenge. I was able to work on my monthly ufo. My stack and whack leaves. quilt is a top. I added a small orange border and a larger yellow gold  border. Luckily, I had a Saturday of open sew with my guild.


56 x 64

In other news, While I was checking the leader/ ender challenge, at Quiltville. I went crazy and bought a new pattern called crackers and jam. It is a paper pieced tiny block. I didn't realize it was paper pieced when I bought it. I can use some of the tiniest scraps. So far, I enjoy making the blocks, but, again, I don't know if I have the time, considering I have so many ufos I would like to finish.


I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different       it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

No comments:

Post a Comment