I took some purple scraps with me to Friday sew. September's color for the rainbow scrap challenge is purple, and I started cutting for a new paper pieced block I am making - crackers and jam
stash report August 30, 2026
fabric added this week: 0 yards
fabric added year to date for 2026: 17 yards
fabric used this week: 0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2026: 124 yards with 30 yds donated to guild
I have used 123 yards more than I have added.
I sewed 4 days last week.
I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-
I am working on the last block which has 2 sections. This part is smaller than the first section. This is a pond with a fish. Beside it will be a rooster.
This is the final picture of my stars and stripes rug. It is steamed and finished. I should go back to my huge Christmas rug, but, I have another patriotic rug I want to hook. Maybe I will do both.
| 12 inches by 24 inches |
I am linking:
15 min to stitch at life in pieces
You got lots done last week. The patriotic rug turned out beautifully! Good luck with your new paper pieced projects. You've got some pretty purple scraps picked for it.
ReplyDeleteLove the patriotic rug! I love the color purple. You have some great fabric scraps there.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty scraps! It will be fun to work with them!
ReplyDeletePretty purples, Maggie! I like those Crackers and Jam blocks - it will be fun to see them in every color.
ReplyDelete