Friday, September 4, 2026

week 1 purple scraps

 The applique for my hollow nine rainbow scrap challenge has waited a long time to proceed. Despite the fact that it has even been on the 5 quilt list for at least a year. This week, I have at least added the stems to four sides of the quilt. I finished the top for stack and whack leaves. which I thought would take both August and September. I think this older ufo will work for September.


I took some scraps to Friday sew and cut more pieces for crackers and jam. It is easier to precut the sizes than to just dig for a suitable sized scrap. I started making purple blocks.







I made a start with square play. My goal is 30 and I have 24.


I started with 2 1/2 inch purple scraps to make tulip swirl


16 are done


I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different       it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 





No comments:

Post a Comment