Sunday, September 6, 2026

stash report September 6, 2026

I trimmed some 1 1/2 inch hsts for my ditch lilies quilt project. I need 640. I sew little scrappy bits as I find them. So far, with this batch, I have 260 of them ready when I start making the blocks.




 stash report September 6, 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  17 yards  

fabric used this week:  0 yards

fabric used year to date for 2026: 124 yards  

I have used  123 yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I am working on my last block for my applique project - across the wide missourri-   

I am working on the last block which has 2 sections. Mr. Fishy is swimming happily. Beside it will be a rooster. I started looking at the pattern instructions for assembling the blocks. So far, I find them a little underwhelming.


I took a moment to indulge in a quick little hooking project. I saw the cutest pumpkin on a stick for a fall decoration. I need to hand stitch a back. I guess I still haven't decided what project to pick up and restart. This will be a fun diversion.




I am linking:

2 comments:

  1. Your stash metrics are really awesome. You've got some fun stuff to play with this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of HST! Little fish is fun, will you add some embellishments? It's the perfect timing for playing with fall decoration, your pumpkin is lovely! Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete