Saturday, September 12, 2026

week 2 purple scraps

 I am pretty sure this is the last of making candy chains blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge.. I can start assembly of the top.



crackers and jam. paper pieced blocks are addictive. Each one is so cute. I have no idea how many I will want for a quilt. I think I will carry this into 2027.



My purple square play blocks are ready to join the pile. I have all the blocks I need to start assembly


The green flower is stitched to the hollow nine flimsy, and two more flowers  are ready. Next time, I will do the applique on the border before adding it to the quilt. I do think I will need to cut more flowers.


If I find a suitable scrap, I am making  tulip swirl blocks with them. I added a few more. They are 4 1/2 inch squares, so, I am sure I will need a gazillion of them.


I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun blocks in your world this week. I need to make a couple more Crackers and Jam blocks myself again this week.

    ReplyDelete