Saturday, September 12, 2026

week 2 purple scraps

 I am pretty sure this is the last of making candy chains blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge.. I can start assembly of the top.



crackers and jam. paper pieced blocks are addictive. Each one is so cute. I have no idea how many I will want for a quilt. I think I will carry this into 2027.



My purple square play blocks are ready to join the pile. I have all the blocks I need to start assembly


The green flower is stitched to the hollow nine flimsy, and two more flowers  are ready. Next time, I will do the applique on the border before adding it to the quilt. I do think I will need to cut more flowers.


If I find a suitable scrap, I am making  tulip swirl blocks with them. I added a few more. They are 4 1/2 inch squares, so, I am sure I will need a gazillion of them.


I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun blocks in your world this week. I need to make a couple more Crackers and Jam blocks myself again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a section of blocks you've stitched this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done well with the scrappy sewing this week. Looking forward to seeing all the quilts that come from these blocks.

    ReplyDelete