The applique for my hollow nine rainbow scrap challenge has waited a long time to proceed. Despite the fact that it has even been on the 5 quilt list for at least a year. This week, I have at least added the stems to four sides of the quilt. I finished the top for stack and whack leaves. which I thought would take both August and September. I think this older ufo will work for September.
I made a start with square play. My goal is 30 and I have 24.
I started with 2 1/2 inch purple scraps to make tulip swirl
| 16 are done |
I am linking to:
TGIFF different it changes every week
please consider signing up to host the weekly party here
I am linking:
You've definitely done well with week one and the purple scraps. Hope you get lots done this month.
ReplyDeleteSome very pretty purple blocks happening for you this week!!
ReplyDeleteSo many great purple blocks happening in your sewing room!
ReplyDeleteYou've done a whole heap of sewing this week, wel done.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all your projects, but I have a special love for purple. These are looking great!
ReplyDeleteThe stems look great, and your purple blocks are pretty. Such a lovely variety of purples! Thank you for sharing your work in progress and linking up.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun blocks to play with this week. I too prefer to cut to size than to dive in the scrap bins hoping to find the right size pieces. Waste of time. Good luck with Hollow 9 borders. ;^)
ReplyDeleteFun blocks. Love the purple especially! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings!
ReplyDeleteI love the variety of projects you always work on. This week has lots of purple loveliness. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/09/09/wednesday-wait-loss-501