Sunday, October 13, 2024

stash report October 13, 2024

It has been six months since I purchased from Missouri star. But, I started a bundle and gave into temptation. I don't need anything but loved the eye candy. I already have a lovely collection of batiks and hardly ever use them. Especially this year, since, I haven't started any new projects. But, I am itching to start something.


 stash report October 13, 2024 

fabric added this week: 3 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 75 yards    

fabric used:  -  15 yards - diamond string finished

64 x 64 = 15 yards

  fabric used year to date for 2024: 565 yards 

571 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 1 days last week. I did put a quilt on the frame but it took 4 days. LOL

I really do not have any hand stitching this time. Hopefully next week.

I am so grateful my son and daughter in law were fine after the hurricane in Florida. They were in the cone at Fort myers.

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt that you finished this week. I wonder what you will make with those batiks???Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye candy looks delicious! Your newest quilt finish is very pretty. Are you going to wait until the new year to start a new to you project? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can see why you gave in to the temptation! Such pretty fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt, and those are some lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete