Sunday, October 20, 2024

stash report October 20, 2024

I added a jelly roll to my stash for next year's new project. I loved the tiny prints in these neutrals.


 stash report October 20, 2024 

fabric added this week: 3 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 78 yards    

fabric used:  -  22 yards - box kite finish


fabric used year to date for 2024: 587 yards 

590 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week. It's an improvement

I needed to move my rug on the frame and took the opportunity to take a picture of a bigger perspective.

I am linking:

3 comments:

  1. Your rug hooking project is looking great! Nice to see a wider view. Box kites is pretty…lots of colours! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Box Kite is such a pretty quilt. Yay for needing to move the rug on the frame. Progress has been made and it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new jelly roll looks pretty, it will add interest in the background for sure. Box Kite is a beautiful finished quilt, I love the border with triangles too. Your tree skirt is coming along nicely, cute section! Thank you for sharing, and linking up.

    ReplyDelete