Monday, October 14, 2024

rainbow windmill blocks

I decided to make scrappy windmill blocks as part of my rainbow scrap challenge this year. It was my meager attempt to use 2 1/2 inch strips from my scrap saver system. SO, far, Nothing actually depletes the 2 1/2 inch strip bins. But I try. It was time to assess what I have done, and, what I need to do to finish for the year. My goal was 7 x 9 blocks. My count was short by 10. 


I could make 10 more or I could do a 6 x 8 layout and have a few leftover. Right now, I think I will make the extra 10. I have 2 more months to go before the end of the year. I did enjoy making them and could make them again next year.

I am linking:

2 comments:

  1. "Nothing depletes" is spot on! I have a box of RSC windmills from 2022 that I haven't dared let loose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great blocks to use as leaders/enders. The scrap bin seems to multiply like rabbits! (At least at my house.) Thanks for joining my Sew & Tell party.

    ReplyDelete