Friday, October 25, 2024

one monthly goal midnight flight

My one monthly goal for October was to finish all the quadrant blocks for midnight flight Ufo and I have done that. It is especially fun in that this part of the quilt has seemed to take forever. Yet, it was only the first of September that I pulled this project out of the ufo closet as part of the 5 quilt project. I began this Bonnie Hunter quilt from her book addicted to scraps in 2017.




so cool how a plan comes together

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting your quadrant goal. What a fun project to work on. Can't wait to see how all these blocks look sewn together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blocks. Congrats on meeting you October OMG. You've done well this year on hitting your targets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy blocks look wonderful! Can't wait to see how this quilt comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job. I'll look forward to seeing how they look when assembled.

    ReplyDelete