Sunday, October 11, 2026

stash report October 10, 2026

  I found tony hiding in a scrap bag. I don't remember which quilty buddy gave it to me. It has been hiding for some time... such an adventure.


stash report October 10, 2026

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2026:  17 yards  

fabric used this week:  0 yards I will need to clean off my longarm...again to finish a quilt. Right now, I am using it to sort my summer clothes.

fabric used year to date for 2026: 139 yards  

I have used  138 yards more than I have added. 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

Here is where I will begin again to make progress on  Christmas in new England rug. Maybe, this Christmas?

And we are off to the races. slow progress is still progress.

last week


this week - goodbye fence



I can see I am getting closer

 

I am linking:


No comments:

Post a Comment