Saturday, October 10, 2026

week 2 black and gray scraps

I've been spending more of my quilty time organizing, plotting and planning. Why is it that cleaning actually makes bigger messes? Some of my 2026 rainbow scrap challenge projects are on vacation for the forseeable future. And since, I am using black this month, My blog posts are repetitive and, well, black. 

I am still making crackers and jam blocks. This is a purchased pattern from qultville. I have found some quick and easy tricks to make these. I will try and share them soon for those who want to make this quilt.



tulip swirl  is the 2026 leader /ender challenge project, also from quiltville. I have not found any quick and easy way to make these easier, yet. I prefer to cut the hsts with my accuquilt dies, but that takes two dies and the back and forth is making me a little crazy. I will figure something out, eventually. and get in the groove.


I need 6 more square dance. blocks to make a quilt. I used a layer cake for them, but have used all colors. I plan on visiting my solid fabrics for the extra colors I need. I have not run out of 2 inch squares in my drawer. I might never empty that drawer, that seems to refill at night while I am sleeping. 


16 patches for the centers

I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     it changes every week

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

oh scrap
wednesday wait loss

I am linking: 

No comments:

Post a Comment