Sunday, August 18, 2024

stash report August 18, 2024

I have a very big bag of leftover trimmings from quilted quilts. After I trim my quilts, I have been dumping them in a big bag. It's time to decide what to do with them.


 stash report August 18, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -  8 yards - neutral territory is finished 

48 x 60

fabric used year to date for 2024: 429 yards 

388 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 5 days last week. I am more likely to be cleaning up sewing messes instead of sewing

Oh fun - a tree. I have made a little progress on my Christmas in new England rug hooking project. It is a lot more fun to start all the village pieces- more variety.

last week
this week

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Nice tree on your tree skirt! I add my quilt trimmings to the scrap bins by colour. I guess that's why the scrap bins are never depleted... Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of scraps in those cut offs. Hopefully you can find a home for them in your scrap stash. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like there are a lot of usable scraps in the bag. I love the tree that you hooked. Congrats on finishing Neutral Territory. It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little tree, it's nice to have some green to hook! Like Gail, I store my quilt trimmings by color, if the strips are large enought. It looks like you have a lot to play with in this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome quilt of the scraps. I think I like it better than the original. LOL I especially like the textures of the fabrics and the colors when put together. I hope you enjoyed the improv like piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tree! I find bagging leftover strips and throwing them on the free table at Guild is a great way to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete