Friday, April 12, 2024

strip tease finish

 The strip tease pattern from sentimental stitches was a quilt that my friend and I both made.   I started assembly in October of last year. The top was finished in December. Then, it went into the 'to be quilted' closet for a vacation. I was surprised that I drew the number to quilt it so soon for March. I love that it is a wonderful memory of sewing with my quilting buddy. And it was a great stashbuster.


70 x 85 = 18 yards



I am linking to:

TGIFF different   

please consider signing up to host the weekly party here 

12 comments:

  1. Oh I really like that Strip Tease! I can't start a new project yet tho, can I call it a use it up project and put together found flying geese? Yes I can, I see a new project in my future!!!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you familiar with the Strega Nona stories? There was one I read to my children about Strega Nona having a never ending pasta pot. Your stash buster quilts remind of that. So filling and fulfilling. Congratulations on another quilt getting finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, yet so lovely. It could be made with any size block too. Love the blue border. It frames it beautifully. Love this one. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scrappy quilt! Lots of small pieces in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best quilts are scrappy, like this one! I love all those flying geese. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish!!! --TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't done many flying geese and that is a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great scrap buster, Maggie!!! You come up with the best scrap quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely quilt! What a wonderful memory of sewing together with your friend. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete