Monday, April 29, 2024

more hexie work

I have spent the year trying to finish a long term hexie quilt. The main part has been done for awhile and I am finishing the edges to a stopping point. It is a great big puzzle. I need to hand piece bigger sections together before I can add it to the mother ship. I am working on the last side. I have no idea on how I will actually finish the edges. But I have to get there first. Now that I can get outside, it may slow me down on the work.




I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. I love hexies and when I go to quilt shows and vote on quilts the hexies take my vote. I've made many quilts that included hexies but never a quilt of all hexies. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I have loved seeing this come together. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/01/wednesday-wait-loss-378

    ReplyDelete