Wednesday, April 3, 2024

box kite rows

It's a start to a top. All the blocks are in sets of 4, and I have the first two rows of box kite together. It has a wonderful secondary pattern. I am hoping to have a top finished for my one monthly goal in April. It is full of lovely scraps. I made the blocks in 2017 from a Bonnie Hunter pattern in her book addicted to scraps. Last year, as part of the rainbow scrap challenge, I started cutting and sewing the borders. This year as part of my 5 quilts project, I plan on finishing it.


I am linking:

wednesday wait loss

8 comments:

  1. Full of scrappy fun. Love the secondary pattern. Good luck with your OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a great start with this one, Maggie! I love your mix of cheerful fabrics and this is a great pattern for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous project. I'll look forward to seeing the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrappiness + white = so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those box kite blocks. This will be fun to watch grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it will be another fun scrappy quilt from your sewing room. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished (but probably not as much as you are, LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pattern for scraps. I'm excited to see this one come together. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/04/03/wednesday-wait-loss-374

    ReplyDelete