Friday, April 26, 2024

box kite top one monthly goal

The first 2 borders went on the quilt perfectly. The second 2 borders fought me, but, I won. The corners were most of the challenge.


 I was able to finish box kite top in the nick of time for my one monthly goal for April. It was a windy day for photos. It is one on my favorites.  I started this as part of my 5 quilts projects, to finish older UFOS. I made the blocks in 2017. It is a Bonnie Hunter pattern from her book addicted to scraps.


I need to piece a back, prepare binding, and add it to the 'to be quilted closet'


My PHD report. I have met the requirements for the year already. I am anxious to see how many i will end the year







I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Another pretty finish! And already completing your PHD? Wow! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box kite top. That border does look challenging. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty finish. Congrats on meeting your PHD and not even a 1/3 of the year is done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you won ;)) Your border is very pretty, and I bet it was quite an adventure to adjust the corners. Well done!
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete