Sunday, April 7, 2024

stash report April 7, 2024

A non quilty friend gave these fun Dr Suess panels to me after cleaning out a relative's stash. I have a sack that I have only started to sort. I am a big fan of both the Lorax and oh the places you will go books. Not sure what I will do with them, but, I really like them.


stash report April 7, 2024

fabric added this week:1 yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 10 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  0 yards 
fabric used year to date for 2024: 175 yards 

164 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 2 days last week. I did have an open sew as one of the days.

Both, the first row, and the header for my Spring cross stitch are stitched. It has been so nice to stitch Springy things while I watch Spring unfold.




I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces


8 comments:

  1. We have daffodils in bloom here but no tulips yet. Lovely spring stitching! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panels. There are so many things you could do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulips! And your Spring cross-stitch is looking good, too. I'll enjoy seeing what you do with the Dr. Seuss panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Dr. Seus books. They always have a good message to learn from.
    Enjoy your bundles of new/old fabric. It would be fun to inherit someone's treasured stash. Wonder who will end up with mine some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Suess was a family favorite with Grad Girl was little. Though Fox in Sox was her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun panels! I'm sure you will find a way to quilt them into something special and pretty. Your cross-stitching is lovely, such cute little birds ;)
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Dr Seuss panels are adorable! I'm sure you'll find a good use for them. Love the Spring Stamp cross stitch. It's so fun to see spring emerging everywhere! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/04/07/wednesday-wait-loss-375

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cross stitch is looking great!

    ReplyDelete