Saturday, April 6, 2024

yellow scraps

The color for April and the rainbow scrap challenge is yellow. I dug out my yellow 2 1/2 inch strip bin and started cutting for my projects. The drawer was nearly empty, but, I found enough to cut for windmills, checkers, and this year's stashbuster. The pile on the left is a collection of shorter strips that I can use for sugar grove hsts and monkey wrench hsts. I am ready to sew


I am still using purple monkey wrench blocks as leader/ enders for other projects.



I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty yellow scraps, and fun blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are set up for success with the yellow scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting close to the bottom of your YELLOW scrap bin, Maggie!! I've made two yellow lap quilts in the last few months. Am I at the bottom of the basket? Not even CLOSE!!! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete