Wednesday, April 10, 2024

hexagon runner finished

This is an older ufo that has not been finished in years. I was able to sneak it in last month on the 28th to be quilted and bound as part of the 5 quilts project. It is Christmasy. So I am either, way ahead or way behind on getting this ready to use. This was a workshop using a half hexagon template by Nancy Zieman and 2 1/2 inch strips from many years ago. Now, if I only had a dining room table that was not used as a secondary sewing space, I would have a place to use it.

20 x 36 inches = 3 yards


I am linking:

wednesday wait loss

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely runner! I'm going with the idea that you are way ahead for the holiday. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/04/07/wednesday-wait-loss-375

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a very pretty finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray (or ho-ho-ho?) for a finish! Have you used that half-hex template since?

    ReplyDelete