Saturday, April 13, 2024

lots of triangles

I am still catching up with purple monkey wrench blocks from March. I started making sugar grove hsts. These are the sets of 5 alike that I need in yellow. Next, I will be finding/cutting sets of 4. I have been through the big bucket of leftover triangles, and didn't find any. Most likely, I will be cutting what I need.


Last month, I didn't need any purple in my baby 30s quilt. It was lovely to make the large shoofly blocks again in yellow. The sashings are 4 patches with 1 1/2 inch squares. I have been sewing strips in preparation for that part of the quilt.



 I spent time at a fiber fair in Greencastle Indiana and enjoyed the colors and talents of fiber artists




I am linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun with purple and yellow. I'm yet to start my yellow blocks, next week hopefully.

    ReplyDelete