Friday, March 22, 2024

antique tile finish

I added the antique tile quilt to the to be quilted closet in February thinking it would be a long time before I saw it again. My random number pick for March was this quilt. I was surprised. But, very glad that it is a finish. I used Suzies scraps tutorial on tile blocks made easy. using charm squares. We still don't have green grass, but, we do have Spring flowers. We had warmer weather and then, night freezes. I think everything is surviving.


49 x 49 = 7 yards



I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. A super happy colorful quilt! it will encourage spring to come and the grass to grow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright and happy colors. Congrats on another scrappy finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are delicious! I love the idea of making these blocks with charm squares. It's going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright finish. . perfect for Spring! --TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty finish, Maggie! Happy Spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a bright and happy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on a pretty finish. A lovely quilt for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy fabrics! Even with the lack of green things growing it reminds me that spring is coming. Great finish. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/03/27/wednesday-wait-loss-373

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy quilt, perfect for a Spring picnic :-) I can eat with my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete