Sunday, March 17, 2024

stash report march 17, 2024

This was on the free table at guild. It is 7 inches wide by over a yard. I thought it was so pretty. I have a weakness for florals.

free table 

 stash report March 17, 2024

fabric added this week: 0  yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 9 yards 

fabric used:  - 28 yards show off finished



fabric used year to date for 2024: 168 yards 

159 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. I had a sleep in your own bed retreat for two days and moved projects along

I am still ( and forever) working on the background of my Christmas rug. 


I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing your rug making... you are making the night sky look so interesting with the little bits of different colours and values added to the navy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new floral fabric looks pretty! Show Off is a beautiful finish, and a great pattern for featuring fabrics, I love the small 9-patch blocks. Lovely star in the Santa's sky!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral print is a sweet treat. The plaid quilt is at once bright and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a weakness for floral's too. That one is very pretty. Great metrics this week, you are definitely off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rug! You're making such great progress. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/03/20/wednesday-wait-loss-372

    ReplyDelete