Sunday, March 3, 2024

stash report march 3, 2024

I was gifted this little vintage goodie fabric. I think it is such a cute print and colors. I am guessing the 50s.


 stash report March 3, 2024

fabric added this week: 1  yard

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 4 1/2 yards 

fabric used:  -  14  yards falling charms finish



fabric used year to date for 2024: 140 yards 

135 1/2 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 5 days last week.  I count days in my sewing room, but last week, I worked on hand stitching hexies, too.

I had a fun time with my rug hooking guild and added more background. I took a n overall picture- so far.

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Very cute fabric gift. You've done well with the fabric metrics this year, very impressive. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see how much hooking you have done in your tree skirt. Looking great! Cute charm quilt too. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling Charms is pretty, congratulations on the finish. Your rug hooking is progressing! Beautiful overall view, I love this deep blue sky!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are adding various blues to the background. Such a beautiful effect. I like the fabric you were gifted also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish on Falling Charms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabric. Looks like you are making great progress on your rug hooking. Wishing you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete