Sunday, March 24, 2024

stash report march 24, 2024

I have a few new scraps from the free table at my retreat last week. They are small sizes that I will cut into strips and squares.

free table

stash report March 24, 2024

fabric added this week: 0  yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 9 yards 

fabric used:  - 7 yards - antique tile finished



fabric used year to date for 2024: 175 yards 

166 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I've decided to stay with the header on my Springtime cross stitch

I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. Your antique tile quilt is so pretty with all those bright colours. I love seeing everyone’s Spring stitching projects this time of year. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your antique tile quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great metrics this week. You've done well on all fronts. Enjoy your slow stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new fabrics, I love the one with the swirls. Wow, Antique Tile looks beautiful, bright and ready for Spring! Cute cross stitch too.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the free table. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete