Sunday, March 10, 2024

stash report march 10, 2024

I was gifted flannel for my stash. I would still like to make a few donation quilts and think these will be helpful.

4 1/2 yds

 stash report March 10, 2024

fabric added this week: 4 1/2  yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 9 yards 

fabric used:  - 0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2024: 140 yards 

131 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 5 days last week. I had one day at an open sew

I worked more on the heading for my Spring Cross stitch. 



10 comments:

  1. That’s a fun cross stitch project for this time of year! Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done really well with the stash metrics this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for not buying fabric! Sweet flanel bundles, these are going to be lovely donation quilts.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some lovely fabrics and will make warm quilts in the future. Oh it is so exciting to see your progress on the Spring Stamps. Your stitch looks so beautiful. Thank you so much for adding it to your spring stitching. I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful day and happy stitching. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see you are stitching the blue birds - it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flannel makes wonderful baby quilts, lucky you receiving such a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is interesting that you are able to keep adding fabric to your stash without any purchases. Your cross stitch is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done well not purchasing anything this year. Love your little Spring Stamp cross stitch. It's really coming along! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/03/13/wednesday-wait-loss-371

    ReplyDelete