Sunday, April 28, 2024

stash report April 28, 2024

I am finally through the bag my friend gave me. There was a quilt kit and a bundle of fabric - I gave them to another quilter for a donation quilt.

I kept the small pieces of scraps of  Dr suess fabric since I am a fan.


stash report April 28, 2024 

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 17 yards 

fabric used:  - 0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2024: 207 yards 

191 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 2 days last week. I had a guild open sew

 I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here   I finished  the red work frames for my sampler.

last week

this week


I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. Such fun dr Seuss fabrics! I made a baby quilt for a friend’s baby several years ago with dr Seuss fabric. The parents and the now 8 year old still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last comment from Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Doctor Seuss scraps will make some fun blocks. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute novelty fabrics! Your embroidery looks pretty, great progress!
    Thank you for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird nest! Cute kit, I'm sure someone will love it.

    ReplyDelete