Sunday, April 14, 2024

stash report April 14, 2024

I found another panel and a partial quilt top in the bag my friend gave me. There are more Dr Suess



stash report April 14, 2024

fabric added this week:1/2 yards

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 11 yards 

fabric used:  - 18 yards  strip tease finished

70 x 83


fabric used year to date for 2024: 192 yards 

182 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week.

I have missed 3 weeks with my rug hooking guild. I did stitch the first block in the second row of the Spring sampler including the red border. The Spring sampler has such sweet little  birdies and signs of Spring. 


7 comments:

  1. Those are very cute birds in the nest. Nice quilt finish too! Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute panel of Dr. Seuss! Those blue birds are adorable. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strip Tease is so pretty. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute panels! Wow, your Strip Tease quilt is beautiful (love the name too ;) ). This Friday I'm hosting TGIFF link party, feel free to share some finished projects!
    And thank you for sharing with P&Q ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been doing so well with your stash and stitching time metrics. It shows in all the finishes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pieces in that quilt! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete