Sunday, April 21, 2024

stash report April 21, 2024

I have actually bought my first fabric of the year. I made it 109 days. It was hard at first, but it has become much easier to say no. 

reason 1- I have enough of everything I will need. 

reason 2 - Even the sale prices are too high for recreational therapy 

reason 3 - I don't have any place left to stuff it LOL

reason 4 - I am slowing down 

I bought 2- 3 yard wide backings that were on sale at Missourri star.


6 yards

stash report April 21, 2024 

fabric added this week: 6 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 17 yards 

fabric used:  - 15 yards  dart finished 

62 x 76 = 15 yards

fabric used year to date for 2024: 207 yards 

191 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 2 days last week.

I decided to finish the red work frames for my Spring sampler cross stitch project. I have almost 2 more done and 3 to go. I haven't done anything on my Christmas rug hooking lately. I think I need to dye some more wool for the background to continue. I went to a fiber fair last week, hoping to just buy another piece of navy/ dark blue and I didn't find any in that color.


I am linking to:



15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. You may say you are slowing down, but you are finishing many projects as far as I can see. Dart is very pretty. I love the graphic quality. Your cross-stitch is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying backings makes a lot of sense since you've been doing so well on finishing off so many quilts this year. Enjoy your stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics that you added to your stash. And your quilt- wow so beautiful! I am so touched that you are stitching the Spring Stamp sampler . I hope you are enjoying it. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new fabrics are beautiful, and they won't last long in your stash ;) Thank you for sharing your lovely finish, and pretty embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh if this is slowing down I can't imagine how many quilts you used to finish! Good for you on reducing your stash though. I need to do that as well. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/04/24/wednesday-wait-loss-377

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue fabric! It's always good to finish the frames first and make sure everything lines up.

    ReplyDelete