Sunday, August 11, 2024

stash report August 11, 2024

Now that my neutral territory quilt is finished and ready to quilt ....


I need to decide about the leftovers and scraps. Not my favorite part. I really haven't made cutting scraps a thing this year, since I knew I would not be starting anything new.  And many of older ufos didn't have many leftovers. These are enough I need to deal with them.



 stash report August 4, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -  6 yards - the basket quilt is finished

40 x 50

fabric used year to date for 2024: 421 yards 

380 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 7 days last week. I am busy quilting and binding

I have made a little progress on my Christmas in new England rug hooking project. It is a lot more fun to start all the village pieces- more variety.

last week

This week I filled in around the house with background.

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing your rug hooking progress each week. It’s looking fantastic! Cute basket quilt too! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have kept up with your sewing room plans this year. Great stash and stitching metrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neutral territory and the basket quilts look wonderful. Nice progress in the rug hooking project, thise little house is lovely and welcoming. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you will work more on the background of your rug hooking as you add the village pieces. It will make the piece more enjoyable to work on. That basket quilt is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize all the quilts you've finished were UFOs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete