Sunday, September 22, 2024

stash report September 22, 2024

I was gifted an interesting bag of scraps from a quilty friend. Digging through, there were orphan blocks and tiny scraps and hunky scraps all very different. It was overwhelming. This was the first hunk I pulled out of the bag. I plan on searching through this and making decisions before I dig out any more.


stash report September 22, 2024 

fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -   24 yards garlic knots is finished



fabric used year to date for 2024: 530 yards 

479 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 2 days last week. I attended an open sew.

I plan on stitching another binding this week.


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Garlic Knots is an amazing finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good week on the stash and stitching fronts. Enjoy playing with your new scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to dig through other people‘s scraps! Your garlic knots quilt is amazing! Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely black and white scraps, you are going to find beautiful and fun fabrics in there! Love the Garlic Knot quilt too. Happy binding this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to be gifted a bag of fabrics. I am sure you will make use of those pretty scraps. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete