Wednesday, September 11, 2024

tiny tuesday

I opened a new ufo project box to look ahead to what I might need to do to finish this quilt from 2019.

It was a sampler quilt as a QAL for the rainbow scrap challenge group. It looks like I did not make the blocks from october, november, and december of that year. And, I haven't framed all of the blocks. I look forward to playing with this project. I will have to go back to all the directions to see what I was doing. I am pulling this out since my big piecing project ( midnight flight) is a little boring. The rest of the 5 quilts are either at borders or quilting and waiting their turn. 



I am linking:

wednesday wait loss

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project! I look forward to seeing this come together. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/09/11/wednesday-wait-loss-397

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been moving along with the UFOs this year. It's sometimes hard to go back to those quilt alongs and remember where you were going. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete