Monday, July 8, 2024

lozenge part 2

At this point, I am sewing over 350 lozenges to each other in groups of 6. I want 24 across and 6 will

guzinta 24 evenly. This is my next piecing project in my 5 quilts project also the 2014 quiltville leader/ender challnge

 It is really fun to revisit all the different scraps from 2014 - a place marker in time. It is easy peasy to join them side to side not so fun to join them top to bottom.


 I love scrappy quilts because who couldn't love having snowmen, flowers, a moose, and light houses nestled among other beautiful fabrics. not me






I am linking:

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun to bring your different scraps together into one quilt! That's a lot of blocks, however you are sewing them up fast so this will be soon done. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/10/wednesday-wait-loss-388

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun scraps! It's almost an eye spy type quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That's a lot of blocks but I love how you are using the fussy cut centers with the beautiful scraps! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete