Sunday, July 28, 2024

stash report July 28, 2024

I am not counting this in my stash totals as it was part of my clean up efforts. I had ordered this a long time ago to do a one patch wonder. But it was lost and now is found. I ordered 7 panels. I had forgotten all about it. I consider it an UFO and worthy of an actual place on the list. From how deep it was buried, I would say I bought it in the horse and buggy era.

cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here .  

 stash report July 28, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -  12 yards every which way is finished

58 x 64

fabric used year to date for 2024: 407 yards 

360 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. I was able to go early for my Friday sew. I can do more thinking type things before the group comes. Then, I can socialize all I want.

My Spring sampler cross stitch is completely finished, primped and ready to decorate and make me smile. My daughter cross stitches all the time. I did that phase in the 80s, so I was rusty. But I am glad to have this little cutie hanging around.


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. Your stash metrics are just awesome! The cross stitch turned out so pretty. Where are you going to hang it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how the Christmas panels look when you cut them up and sew them back together again. The cross stitching is very cute, very springy but I'd leave it out all year around. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cross stitch pattern! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new issue of McCall's Quilting includes a OPW design.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you finished your Spring sampler. That quilt is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute quilt and I love the Spring sampler! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every Which Way is a cute finish. Have fun with your one patch wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cross stitch is adorable! Good job. I got into cross stitch around that period as well. I should revisit it too! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/31/wednesday-wait-loss-391

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great week! Sometimes cleaning up our creative spaces is like an archeological dig. Never know what you'll find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty panels, it's always fun to find treasures in the stash. Your arrow quilt is lovely, the quilted swirls are perfect for the theme! What a fun and great way to hang your pretty embroidery! Love the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete