Monday, July 29, 2024

tops finished

I have finished 2 ufos to the top stage before the end of the month. They are pressed, backs are pieced, binding is prepared, and they are on their way to the 'to be quilted' closet.

Neutral territory is an older ufo from 2013. It was in the ufo closet waiting for a decision about borders. It was an easy decision, especially at the end of the month, to not do borders. It will be great as is. It just needs quilting which I hope I will get to in August.


I have worked on lozenges for a bit and it is pieced and ready to quilt. I will add this to the quilting closet, too.

4 comments:

  1. Good finishes!! Losenges is a terrific pattern for showing off a pretty print. It's always a great feeling when you reach that flimsy stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a full-on photo of Neutral Territory? Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on similar lozenges blocks for a friend. Interesting that making some blocks with black corners and others with white corners makes the same design as having both on each block. I might have a few extras that could become their own quilt for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been moving along with your UFOs. Congrats on all the progress this year.

    ReplyDelete