Sunday, July 21, 2024

stash report July 21, 2024

I found another hand dyed piece of fabric and a dark brown batik left in the bag from a garage sale. That should finish fabric from there.

4 yards

 stash report July 21, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 4 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -   8 yards dsp older is finished     

52 x 52

fabric used year to date for 2024: 395 yards 

348 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 7 days last week. I even had an open sew day

I have the cross stitch mounted on board. I haven't attached it to the cutting board yet, but I like it very much. I think a little ribbon or twine will do nicely. so pleased with how it looks  sooo cute


I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. That deep brown fabric is really pretty, very different. Your spring stitchery turned out beautifully. Congrats on all the sewing time and stash busting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spring stitchery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cutting board is perfect for your spring stitchery! Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt, and love your finished cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo on the fabrics. They are gorgeous. Your quilt looks amazing; love the quilting. Aaah your Spring Stamps look so beautiful on the board. What a fun and fabulous way to finish it. I can not thank you enough for stitching the stamps. It has been such an honor and a joy to follow your progress. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cross-stitch on the cutting board looks great! I like the quilt that you finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Spring stitchery is very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitched piece turned out great! You are on a roll with finishing quilts lately.

    ReplyDelete