Wednesday, June 26, 2024

lozenges start again

Oh my, another older ufo project box to open. Where in the world do they come from? I moved on to this quilt in the 5 quilt project to find a good piecing project to take to open sew. My notes are very sketchy but they are from 2014. This was the Bonnie Hunter leader/ender challenge from 2014. I do remember that we needed a lot of lozenge blocks -over 300 and that I swapped with my daughter and Lucy D.  It appears I wanted blue and brown. I have a few sets of 2 and 4 sewn together. The box smells a little musty, it has waited a longtime in the back of the closet. Bonnie had suggested black and white for the corners. I love that it is very scrappy.


I am linking:

wednesday wait loss

5 comments:

  1. I love the lozenge blocks and the design they make! Your blue and brown combination is a pretty one. Good job getting those older UFOs out and finishing them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be lovely when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have old projects too. Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty blocks! Love those black and white corners

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a good start on that one. Enjoy finishing the piecing.

    ReplyDelete