Sunday, June 2, 2024

stash report June 2, 2024

This came from missouri star during a sale.

108 wide

stash report June 2, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 3 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 26 yards    

fabric used:  -   florabunda finish 25 yards 

82 x94 = 25 yards

fabric used year to date for 2024: 281 yards 

278 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. I have had some finishes and progress on older projects which is self motivating.

I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here   I have another block stitched for the sampler. I have one more to go - yipee



I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Florabunda is gorgeous! Cute cross stitch too . Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleur de Fleur fabric is gorgeous and this size is perfect for backings. Wow, Florabunda is bright and beautiful, such pretty pattern and colors. Cute little emboidered bird and bugs, it's nice to have it finished soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florabunda is amazing! And love the Fleur de Fleur fabric.. It is so exciting to see your Spring Stamp; it is adorable. I can not thank you enough for stitching these little designs. You made my day! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little cross stitch, Melisa's designs are always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wide backs are so nice, no fussing with piecing.

    ReplyDelete