Sunday, June 16, 2024

stash report June 16, 2024

Last week, I mentioned a rummage sale of an older quilt guild member. Well. I went back and brought home 2 more bags of fabric from her stash. It will take me awhile to process them and claim them. Maybe, if I hide them, I will not have to confess. haha

6 yards


1 1/2 yards


stash report June 16, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 7 1/2  yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 38 yards    

fabric used:  - maple leaves finish 14 yards

64 x 72

fabric used year to date for 2024: 309 yards 

294 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here .  Yippee I have finished the cross stitching and I love it. It has been 30 years since I cross stitched before, and, I will have to dig out my memories of how to finish it. Although, I have an old cutting board that I might see if it would fit.


I am linking to:

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful maple leaves quilt. Lovely colours! Your cross stitch project is cute. What will you stitch next??? Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple Leaves is pretty, as is your Spring cross stitch. Love all the little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spring cross stitch is beautiful! Those are good prices on the fabrics, a great investment. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal on these beautiful neutral fabrics, in large and small yardages. Well done on finishing Maple Leaves, it's a lovely quilt, with soft colors. I love the spring embroidery, I can't wait to see how you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and cross stitch finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Spring Sampler... wasn't it fun to stitch?!?
    I turned mine into a mini quilt to hang on the wall.
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh a cutting board finish would look amazing! I love your Spring Stamps; I can not thank you enough for stitching it. It warms my heart to see your sampler. Maple Leaves is gorgeous! So many fun fabrics in this beauty. Enjoy your day .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all the neutral fabrics you acquired. That quilt is so pretty. Your cross-stitching is beautiful also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A girl can’t have too many neutrals! Great bargain! I enjoyed stitching Melisa’s Spring Stamps also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cross stitch sampler has turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great stash builders. How was the fabric priced? (By the pound? Yard?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great finish to your cross stitch! Can't wait to see how you use it. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/19/wednesday-wait-loss-385

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have to refresh the stash a bit here and there. Great stash metrics this year. The cross stitch turned out beautifully! Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your stitching is adorable! It would look great mounted on a cutting board.

    ReplyDelete