Sunday, June 23, 2024

stash report June 23, 2024

Last week, I mentioned a rummage sale of an older quilt guild member. Well. I went back and brought home 2 more bags of fabric from her stash. It will take me awhile to process them and claim them. Maybe, if I hide them, I will not have to confess. haha

108 wide backing

stash report June 23, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 5  yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 43 yards    

fabric used:  -   15 yards - strip weave finished

58 x 68

fabric used year to date for 2024: 324 yards 

304 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. 

My progress is slow since I have a self imposed restriction to hooking only at guild and for a couple of hours. Each picture looks much the same as the last. Still I am making progress on the big sky background. I think I have decided to clean up an area in the living room again and hook a little each day or it will never get done. I just didn't want the mess in the living room but I am formulating a plan.


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Your hooking is coming along- i can see your progress each time you post a picture. Pretty quilt too! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying fabric from a downsizing sale is nothing to be ashamed of. The fabrics you purchased were at such excellent prices, you did a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strip weave is very pretty. I am always amazed at the number of quilts you finish. Your rug hooking is coming along. The backing fabric you acquired is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you've used a lot of yards of fabric so far this year. A rummage sale is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to pass up good quality fabric at bargain prices, whether it's from the thrift, estate sales or Guild sales. I often by larger pieces for backs at those sales. It takes a while, but I do use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strip Weave is lovely, fun pattern. Sorry for being late to visit, and since I'm doing it backwards, I can't help but be amazed at a new finish every week! Well done!

    ReplyDelete