Wednesday, October 25, 2017

my poppy rug and cheddar

Yesterday was rug hooking, and I have made a bit of progress on my poppy rug. I am only working on this at rug hooking guild, so it will be slow. But since the shading is a bit mind numbing for me, it helps to leave it for awhile, and when I come back to it, I can see better where to hook next.

With the end of the month approaching, I need to increase my output on cheddar sampler blocks, or I will not meet my goal. I figure I have to make at least 3 per day. They have been fun to make. I look at each one and study it, thinking it is difficult, and then I cut and sew, and it wasn't that bad.
This block is called battlegrounds
This block is called battlegrounds variation
This block is called road to fortune
This block is called Aunt sukeys
This block is called yankee puzzle

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP




8 comments:

  1. enjoy seeing your projects!

    thanks for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a great variety of plaids & checks! These look wonderful teamed up with the yellow. Thanks for sharing wiht 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those blocks with the cheddar! And the rug is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your rug! It's gorgeous. You did well on your cheddar blocks, those are beauties too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rug is going to be so beautiful when it's finished! I adore all of those cheddar blocks. I can't wait to see what the quilt will look like when they're all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cheddar in those blocks! Who knew how well it sets off the other colors - can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete