Sunday, October 22, 2017

stash report October 22, 2017

I found 3 remnants at Joann
And fat quarters were 70 % off so I added these. If they are not nice enough quality I can use them in string quilts or donation quilts. I can see I am in a fall mood.


These are 2 pieces of shwe shwe fabric. It is some sort of indigo made in Africa. It is very stiff until it is washed. I was pretty excited to find this.

For slow Sunday stitching I am still working on hand appliqueing Marie Webster blocks for American Beauty Rose quilt.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 343 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 7 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 313 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 30 1/2 yards used more than added.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching


2 comments:

  1. Your rose block is gorgeous!
    I love shweshwe fabrics... they need to be well washed but are lovely to sew with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The American Beauty Rose blocks are so pretty. Looks like you did well with the Jo Ann's run. You got some great fat quarters.

    ReplyDelete